The Stealth Computer rugged panel mount keyboards allow for easy integration into workstations or other industrial environments. They meet NEMA 4, 4X / IP65 specifications which enables them to survive in the roughest of conditions.
5000-PMU-TP2 – Rugged Panelmount Keyboard
Panelmount keyboard, w/ Built-in Mouse
- Environmentally Sealed to NEMA 4, 4X / IP65 specifications when properly installed.
- ABS Polycarbonate Frame with 8-32 Mounting Studs
- 116 Keys including 24 Function Keys, 26 Key numeric keypad
- Built-in Touchpad Pointing Device Mouse
- “CLEAN KEY” disengages keys for easy cleaning
- Greater than 10 Million cycles expected life
- PS/2 or USB connectors
NEMA 4, 4X, IP65* when properly installed, UL/ULc 60950, CE, FCC Class 15, Part B
Material: Industrial Silicone Rubber
PS/2 Keyboard: 50mA @ 5V (from keyboard port)
Operating: -40C to +70C (-40F to +158F)
100% (when properly installed)
3×11 ms pulses of 50g on each of 3 axes
Power Spectral Density: 0.04g/Hz, Frequency Range: 20Hz-2kHz, Duration of Test per Axis: 3 hours
(W-D-H) 14.94" x 6.63" x 1.81" (379.5mm x 168.4mm x 45.9mm)
Design: 10 Feet (3.05 meters) Single 10' "Y-Split" Cable with PS/2 Connectors, or Single USB Cable
PS/2: All windows operating systems most Linux/Unix Systems, USB: All windows operating systems, MAC OS and most Linux/Unix Systems
1 Year limited Warranty Standard
5000-PMU-TP2-PS/2 (PS/2 Interface)
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.