The Stealth Computer rugged panel mount keyboards allow for easy integration into workstations or other industrial environments. The keyboard meets NEMA 4, 4X, IP65 specifications which enables them to survive in the roughest of conditions.
5000-PMU-FSR – Rugged Panelmount Keyboard
Panelmount keyboard, w/ Built-in Mouse
- Environmentally Sealed to NEMA 4, 4X / IP65 specifications when properly installed.
- ABS Polycarbonate Frame with 8-32 Mounting Studs
- 116 Keys including 24 Function Keys, 26 Key numeric keypad
- Built-in 3 button FingerTipMouse (Pointing Device)
- “CLEAN KEY” disengages keys for easy cleaning
- Greater than 10 Million cycles expected life
- PS/2 or USB connectors
NEMA 4, 4X, IP65* when properly installed, UL/ULc 60950, CE, FCC Class 15, Part B
Material: Industrial Silicone Rubber
PS/2 Keyboard: 50mA @ 5V (from keyboard port)
Operating: -20C to +60C (-4F to +140F)
100% (when properly installed)
3×11 ms pulses of 50g on each of 3 axes
Power Spectral Density: 0.04g/Hz, Frequency Range: 20Hz-2kHz, Duration of Test per Axis: 3 hours
(W-D-H) 15.39" x 7.06" x 1.25" (390.9mm x 179.3mm x 31.75mm)
Design: 10 Feet (3.05 meters) Single 10' "Y-Split" Cable with PS/2 Connectors, or Single USB Cable
PS/2: All windows operating systems most Linux/Unix Systems, USB: All windows operating systems, MAC OS and most Linux/Unix Systems
1 Year limited Warranty Standard
5000-PMU-FSR-PS/2 (PS/2 Interface)
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.