The Stealth Computer model 1535-FTM-OEM is an OEM version of our industrial pointing device. This small unit offers the same functionality as all Stealth’s industrial pointing devices. It has the same low profile design with no protruding parts.
1535-FTM-OEM – OEM/Open-Frame Pointing Device
Open-Frame Pointing Device Mouse
- Meets NEMA 4, 4X / IP65 specifications when properly installed
- Three-button version of the OEM/Open-Frame FingerTipMouse (Pointing Device)
- Sensor Moves on 10 Degree Tilt for 360 Degree Movement
- 10 Million cycles expected life
- Ideal for Kiosk Applications
- Includes 6′ cable PS/2 or USB interface
NEMA 4, 4X, IP65* when properly installed, UL/ULc 60950, CE, FCC Class 15, Part B
Material: Industrial Silicone Rubber
PS/2 Mouse: 10mA @ 5V (from mouse port)
Operating: -40C to +70C (-40F to +158F)
100% Humidity Resistant when properly installed
3×11 ms pulses of 50g on each of 3 axes
Power Spectral Density: 0.04g/Hz, Frequency Range: 20Hz-2kHz, Duration of Test per Axis: 3 hours
(W-H-D) 1.5" x 3.5" x 0.5" (38.1mm x 88.9mm x 12.7mm)
Length: 6ft (1.83 m) – Single PS/2 or USB interface
Compatible with all Windows Operating Systems
1 Year Parts & Labor
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
There are no downloads available for this product.