Stealth Computer manufactures devices to reduce risk of failure in your hazardous areas. The 5000-PM-IS comes enclosed in non-corrosive stainless steel with an optical isolated barrier for complete protection. It has a Factory Mutual approval for Class I, II, and III, Division I, Groups C, D, E, F, and G.
5000-PM-IS-PS/2 – Intrinsically Safe Panelmount Keyboard
Sealed Intrinsically Safe Keyboard, w/ Built-in Mouse
- Environmentally Sealed to NEMA 4, 4X / IP65 specifications when properly installed.
- Panelmount Stainless Steel Case
- Includes Bulkhead Connectors and Optical Barriers
- 114 Keys, 20 Function Keys, WIN KEY
- Built-in 3 button Pointing Device
- Greater than 10 Million cycles expected life
- Includes separate PS/2 cables with Bulkhead connectors
(If you have a requirement please
contact us for availability.)
FM Approved for Class I, II, III
Material: Industrial Silicone Rubber
Mouse: 5V@10ma (from mouse conn. port)
-40C to +90C (-40F to +194F)
3×11 ms pulses of 50g on each of 3 axes
Power Spectral Density: 0.04g/Hz, Frequency Range: 20Hz-2kHz, Duration of Test per Axis: 3 hours
(W-H-D) 17.7" x 9.2" x 2.0" (449.6mm x 233.7mm x 50.8mm)
Length: 5 feet from keyboard to Bulkhead Connector
Compatible with all Windows Operating Systems
1 Year limited Warranty Standard
5000-PM-IS-PS/2 (PS/2 Interface)
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
There are no downloads available for this product.