The Stealth Computer manufactures a full line of non-incendive keyboards and pointing devices. Each unit is enclosed in a stainless steel case and carries a Factory Mutual approval of Class I, Division II. These units do not require barriers and are ideal for harsh working conditions. All units ship with bulkhead cables.
1000-PM-FSR-NI – Non-Incendive Panelmount Keyboard
Rugged Sealed Non-Incendive Keyboard
- Non-Incendive for use in hazardous environments
- Environmentally Sealed to NEMA 4, 4X / IP65 specifications when properly installed.
- Panelmount Stainless Steel Case
- Includes Bulkhead Connectors
- 114 Keys, 24 Function Keys, WIN KEY, Numeric Keypad
- Greater than 10 Million cycles expected life
- PS/2 or USB Connector
FM Approved for Class I
Material: Industrial Silicone Rubber
Please Reference Drawing for Power Requirements. Installation shall be in accordance with NEC, Article 504, ANSI, NFPA 70.
Operating: -40C to +70C (-40F to +158F)
100% (when properly installed)
3×11 ms pulses of 50g on each of 3 axes
Power Spectral Density: 0.04g/Hz, Frequency Range: 20Hz-2kHz, Duration of Test per Axis: 3 hours
CUTPIT: 16.4" x 7.9" (416.56mm x 200.66mm)
Length: 5 feet from keyboard to Bulkhead Connector
Compatible with all Windows Operating Systems
1 Year limited Warranty Standard
1000-PM-FSR-NI-PS/2 (PS/2 Interface)
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
There are no downloads available for this product.