Stealth Computer manufactures devices to reduce risk of failure in your hazardous areas. The 1000-PM-FSR-IS comes enclosed in non-corrosive stainless steel with an optical isolated barrier for complete protection. It has a Factory Mutual approval for Class I, II, and III, Division I, Groups C, D, E, F, and G.
1000-PM-FSR-IS- Intrinsically Safe Panelmount Keyboard
Rugged Sealed Intrinsically Safe Keyboard
- Environmentally Sealed to NEMA 4, 4X / IP65 specifications when properly installed.
- Panelmount Stainless Steel Case
- Includes Bulkhead Connector and Optical Barrier
- 114 Keys, 24 Function Keys, WIN KEY, Numeric Keypad
- Greater than 10 Million cycles expected life
- Include PS/2 cable with Bulkhead connector
FM Approved for Class I, II, III
Material: Industrial Silicone Rubber
Operating: -40C to +70C (-40F to +158F)
100% (when properly installed)
3×11 ms pulses of 50g on each of 3 axes
Power Spectral Density: 0.04g/Hz, Frequency Range: 20Hz-2kHz, Duration of Test per Axis: 3 hours
CUTPIT: 16.4" x 7.9" (416.56mm x 200.66mm)
Length: 6 feet from keyboard to bulkhead connector
Compatible with all Windows Operating Systems
1 Year limited Warranty Standard
1000-PM-FSR-IS-PS/2 (PS/2 Interface)
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
There are no downloads available for this product.